The Fall Festival lives up to its name -- a one-day conference, trade show, networking event AND festival all wrapped into one big shindig!
- Location: Shisler Center, OSU Extension, 1680 Madison Avenue, Wooster, Ohio 44691
- Date: September 29, 2016
- Included: Keynote, Three Break-Out Sessions, Walking Lunch with Exhibitors, Interactive (outdoor) Exhibits, CB Olympics (fun event), Social, 2 Drink Tickets, BBQ Dinner (outdoor)
- Audience: Children's Camps, Parks & Recreation, Landscape Architects
- Hours: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Cost to attend:
1. Unlimited Sessions + Lunch
- $50 for members of 4-H, ACA, ASLA, NACPRO, OPRA, or PRB Magazine subscribers
- $100 for all others
2. Unlimited Sessions + Lunch + Dinner + Social
- $75 for members of 4-H, ACA, ASLA, NACPRO, OPRA, or PRB Magazine subscribers
- $150 for all others
Complete the form below to register. Once received and approved, you'll be emailed an invoice allowing you to pay by check or online.