Attend IECA's Environmental Connection
San Antonio Convention Center
San Antonio, Texas
February 16–19, 2016
What is Environmental Connection?
This is IECA's premier educational event for the erosion, sediment control and stormwater industry. Environmental Connection combines intense, full and half day training courses with topic-focused technical sessions and the largest expo of its kind.
Over 4 days, Environmental Connection provides peer–reviewed education, products and technology which address four educational tracks:
6 Reasons Why YOU Should Attend Environmental Connection:
- Meet new people: There's an expected attendance of over 1,500 of the industry's brightest minds. Connecting with new faces will help you in your career.
- Get top-notch education: You can learn from over 130 presentations of the latest case studies and topic-focused technical sessions.
- Build business relationships: We have numerous networking and social opportunities so you can make connections with future clients or even connect with potential employers/employees.
- Stay credible: Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) by attending technical sessions.
- Stay ahead of the curve: Keep up-to-date in today's newest technologies in erosion and sediment control products and services at our two-day expo.
- Support a cause: Attending conference helps to show your support for IECA, which is a non-profit organization that provides education, resource information and business opportunities for professionals in the erosion and sediment control industry.
Planning to attend? Win your way in! Contact Fran Horvath at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in a drawing for a free ticket.