The Fall Festival lives up to its name -- a one-day conference, trade show, networking event AND festival all wrapped into one big shindig!
- Location: Shisler Center, OSU Extension, 1680 Madison Avenue Wooster, Ohio 44691
- Date: September 29, 2016
- Included: Keynote, Three Break-Out Sessions, Walking Lunch with Exhibitors, Interactive (outdoor) Exhibits, PRB Olympics (fun event), Social, 2 Drink Tickets, BBQ Dinner (outdoor)
- Audience: Children's Camps, Parks & Recreation, Landscape Architects
- Hours: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Exhibitors are incorporated into every aspect of the show - keynote, break-out sessions, walking lunch with exhibitors, social, PRB Olympics, and day-end BBQ.
You have your option of choosing an indoor exhibit, outdoor exhibit or both. If you choose an outdoor exhibit, you will be provided as much space as you need to allow our attendees to actually demo your equipment. Unique. Hands-on. Fun.
Complete the form below to register. Once received and approved, you'll be emailed an invoice allowing you to pay by check or online.
Space is limited to the first 50 exhibitors. WE WILL SELL OUT QUICKLY. Don't delay. Register today.
Tips for Exhibitors:
- Vendors can come as early as 8:30 a.m. for set up on the day of the show (Sept. 29). They are welcome to set up the day before 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Sept. 28).
- Bring an extension cord if you require power (50 feet should be the max needed) .
- Table coverings are not provided. Please bring them if you require them.
- As a tabletop show, there will be no pipe and drape.
- Vendors in the hallways are able to suspend backdrops or banners--bring long cable ties.
- There is free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
- Toll Free: 866-444-4216
- Fax: 330-723-6598
- Email: email@example.com