No Fee For Aqua Connect
Hayward Pool Products ’ Aqua Connect Web Remote Pool Management just got even more affordable for the service trade and pool owners. Designed primarily for the service trade and operators who have to manage multiple pools in various locations, Aqua Connect Web helps servicers monitor and identify possible problems, remotely, so diagnostics and adjustments can be made from anywhere without having to charge their customers a monthly fee.
According to Hayward, Aqua Connect Web is as much a selling feature for the trade as it is a service tool. With Hayward’s Aqua Connect Web, the service trade can monitor and manage all the pools on their routes with no monthly subscription fee. It puts them in direct contact with hundreds of their customers’ pools simultaneously with just a few clicks. More than 100 pool and spa conditions, parameters and settings can be monitored, controlled and acted on from the office or from the road using any Wi-Fi device such as a laptop, Blackberry, Droid, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
“Aqua Connect is revolutionizing the service trade in many ways, not the least of which by increasing efficiency and competitiveness, while growing their businesses,” said Hayward Product Management for Automation and Backyard Synergies Greg Fournier. “Now without a monthly subscription fee, the trade can reach out to pool owners who may have been skeptical about the need for Aqua Connect Web, particularly those with –shorter seasons. Eliminating the monthly subscription, helps servicers put the emphasis back on Aqua Connect Web’s number one attribute, peace of mind their pool is always being watched over.”
Pool owners and pool professionals can benefit from Aqua Connect in multiple ways:
- Professional, cutting edge, affordable pool maintenance service.
- Enables servicers to differentiate their business from the competition.
- Significant business growth without increasing staff or expenses.
- Easy up-sell to proﬁtable technology platforms.
- Reduces service calls, while enabling them to be better prepared for the calls they make.
- Receive alerts, and service history reports, charts and graphs to help identify trends.
- Protects their investment during warranty period.
- Reduces inventory and chemical costs.
- Premium service means higher rates at lower costs.
- Solve water and equipment issues before they get out of hand.
- Perform energy audits and ultimately saves customers money.